Saturday, April 6, 2013

Race Tomorrow: South Shore 1/2 Marathon 2013

If you're interested in running you can still join tomorrow's race.  $20 Registration is open from 7:30-8:40am, race starts at 9:00.  Sign up and race start are at the South Shore Park Pavilion in Bay View right on Lake Michigan.  Run is a 13.1 mile out n back on the Oak Leaf Bike Trail. Water stops along the route.

I'm using this "race" as a training run, so I most likely won't be super speedy.  If you'd rather just watch, the route goes all the way into Grant Park in South Milwaukee, so there are plenty of lake-side parks you can see it at.  My approximate finish time will be 2 hours from when I start.

1 comment:

  1. Health is not just physical health, but also mental, emotional and spiritual well-being. An important part of the healing process for me is to be active in herpes education, support and advocacy. I volunteer in a number of Herpes  organizations, and in particular Positive Men, because the impact of Herpes on women is very different from men. I was  once a herpes positive, I will forever be grateful to God Almighty and Dr Elinfoh Herbal Home   for reaching me when I thought it was all over, Today I am happy with my family living free. After the medical doctor confirmed Herpes status Negative, after 3 weeks on Dr Elinfoh  herbs . I have never in my life believed that herpes  could be cured by any herbal medicine i first doubted but i have no choice but to trust and believe him and today i am happy to say i am Herpes free, He can as well cure the following disease; 
    HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS 1&2 [HSV]
    CANCER
    ASTHMA
    CHRONIC DISEASE
    LUPUS
    DIABETICS 1&2
    FIBROMYALGIA
    HEPATITIS A, B,C
    ARTHRITISFIBROID I want to make sure that herpes never happens to anyone else. We can't prevent herpes  by punishment, by stigma and discrimination. It's only through building a safe, supportive and caring environment, that positive people still have hope and they should contact Dr. Elinfoh via email: drelinfohherbalhome@gmail.com Together we fight to become healthy.

    ReplyDelete