Sunday, February 12, 2012

Drinks for You, Paint for Me

Here's the deal. So the Art*Bar has this canvas that gets painted on by someone different every week for the entire year. The painting morphs, changes completely, and in the end, is probably about an inch thick with paint by the end of it all.

I have been invited to paint on this canvas on Sunday, February 12.

If you'd like to come hang out, have a drink, watch me paint or even distract me so the picture turns into something completely wild, I'd be more than happy to see your smiling faces. I'll be there at 4pm and stay until I'm finished (perhaps by 8pm, maybe later). Stop in whenever you can, stay for as little or as long as you want. If you ask nicely, I'll keep the paint on the canvas and out of your hair.

Hope to see you there!

ArtBar is located in Riverwest, 722 E. Burleigh, Milwaukee, WI 53212

No comments:

Post a Comment