Monday, July 23, 2012

Art-O-Mat 15th Anniversary SwapMeet

I can't believe it's already been another 5 years since the last SwapMeet Anniversary.  That was my first 2 week solo road trip including my first camping trip in the Great Smoky Mountain National Park, first time to Winston-Salem, NC, first time visiting my sister and her family in NY, first time to Niagara Falls and my first time driving through Canada.

This time around the Art-O-Mat SwapMeet Anniversary is being held in Washington D.C. at the Smithsonian American Art Museum, where they currently host one of the Art-O-Mat Machines.  Join me if you're in the area on Saturday, July 28th, 2012, from 1-4:30pm.  You can meet a bunch of the current artists, watch demos (including mine!) on how they make their art for the machines, talk with Clark Whittington about becoming one of the Artists In Cellophane, and create one of your own mini works of art.

As a special treat for all you other AIC artists at the meet, I've created a special edition of my tree painting blocks, entitled "Washington D.C. Cherry Tree", to swap with you.  Here's a sneak peak of what they look like:  



1 comment:

  1. Health is not just physical health, but also mental, emotional and spiritual well-being. An important part of the healing process for me is to be active in herpes education, support and advocacy. I volunteer in a number of Herpes  organizations, and in particular Positive Men, because the impact of Herpes on women is very different from men. I was  once a herpes positive, I will forever be grateful to God Almighty and Dr Elinfoh Herbal Home   for reaching me when I thought it was all over, Today I am happy with my family living free. After the medical doctor confirmed Herpes status Negative, after 3 weeks on Dr Elinfoh  herbs . I have never in my life believed that herpes  could be cured by any herbal medicine i first doubted but i have no choice but to trust and believe him and today i am happy to say i am Herpes free, He can as well cure the following disease; 
    HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS 1&2 [HSV]
    CANCER
    ASTHMA
    CHRONIC DISEASE
    LUPUS
    DIABETICS 1&2
    FIBROMYALGIA
    HEPATITIS A, B,C
    ARTHRITISFIBROID I want to make sure that herpes never happens to anyone else. We can't prevent herpes  by punishment, by stigma and discrimination. It's only through building a safe, supportive and caring environment, that positive people still have hope and they should contact Dr. Elinfoh via email: drelinfohherbalhome@gmail.com Together we fight to become healthy.

    ReplyDelete